2017 - Present Senior project manager
Department of Molecular Enzymology, University of Groningen, the
Currently , I am supervising Oxytrain n EU-funded training initiative with nine partners from academia/industry and a budget of 3M€. Moreover, I am responsible for business development (e.g. acquisition of research funds). Previously, I oversaw a ROBOX, a Horizon 2020 funded demonstration project with a budget of 11M€ and 17 partners, delivering green chemistry fit for industrial implementation.
• Tracked project progress & monitored finances, ensuring that projcets were completed on time and within budget.
• Autohred, reviewed and submitted technical deliverables and technical reports, ensuring
compliance with EU regulations.
• Initiated acquisition of funds through authoring research grants (e.g. ERC advanced).
• Prepared and wrote technical amendments as well as interim reports, thereby maintaining all deadlines.
• Contributed to financial/administrative deliverables and reports as well as their submission.
• Ensured efficient communication with project partners and European Commission.
• Managed social media and developed web content, streamlining dissemination of project
Check out the video below to learn more about the ROBOX project.