2014-2016 Manager product development
IQ Products, Groningen, the Netherlands
Key R&D leadership position at a biotech company focused on the development of novel in vitro diagnostics such as hematologic assays and flow cytometry tests according to ISO13485.
• Led research projects and stability studies.
• Formulated and optimized IVD assay buffer conditions and supervised testing, resulting in optimal reagent composition ensuring robust product performance.
• Initiated and led clinical studies, confirming the performance of novel diagnostic tests.
• Reviewed scientific literature, resulting in novel research leads and improving scientific and
technological level of R&D team.
• Approved QC results as head QC, maintaining overall product quality.
• Authored key company patents, protecting important company IP.
• Wrote product information and technical documents.
• Presented company research data at international conferences, resulting in multiple novel
• Partnered with QA department for writing and review of quality documents.
• Involved in running the company as a member of the management team, improving overall